accredit.ly allows you to download your entire archive of data.
Your accredit.ly archive includes your account, profile and accreditation data, including:
- Your account details (except for your password).
- Draft and issued accreditations issued and received.
- Curriculum items (syllabi, rubrics, evaluations).
- All automatic logs generated against your account (not including platform exceptions).
- All data we have “learned” from your content, this includes things like “My Strengths”
This request will take time to complete and upon successful generation of the archive, an email will be sent to the account holder.
Send this to us.
|confirmPassword||string||The password of the currently authenticated account||Password123|
Can sometimes send you this:
Successfully requested the archive. An email will be sent to the account holder once it’s ready.
If you fail to include the confirmPassword the api will return a 400 for a bad request.
If your confirmPassword is incorrect for the given account, or a valid authorization header isn’t present, the api will return a status code of 401.